Sandy Lane Studio, Brown Edge
My Sandy Lane studio and treatment room is situated in the village of Brown Edge, in between Leek, Congleton and Stoke-on-Trent.
Cosy and intimate, it overlooks beautiful Staffordshire countryside.
Get in touch to book a treatment at the Sandy Lane studio.
In Your Home
I can also bring therapies and treatments to you at home. See below for details.
I have enjoyed both acupressure and reflexology treatments with Helen. I started with reflexology during my pregnancy and have continued post natal as the benefits from the sessions are amazing! I can feel the difference after the treatment and in the following days. It is such a relaxing experience yet it targets the areas in need.
Kate, Regular Client
With portable massage couches and many therapies lending themselves to on-site provision, I can bring treatments and therapies to you.
I regularly travel to see individual clients at home and often work on-site in workplaces, sports clubs and community centres, covering Staffordshire, Cheshire, Manchester City Centre and Greater Manchester.
- Home-based TherapiesHome therapies are an ideal option if you prefer not to or are unable to travel. I can easily adapt treatments to suit your home environment, so you can relax without the stress of needing to travel to a therapy room.
- Corporate ProvisionI work with businesses across Cheshire, Staffordshire and Manchester, bringing optimum and cost-effective workplace health and wellbeing benefits direct to their employees, all without the need for any extra travel or logistical arrangements.
Find out more about my corporate provision
- Sports Club ProvisionI work with sports teams and clubs, bringing tailored treatments and therapies to their club setting. Treatments such as
seated acupressure massage
help to release tension and promote balance across muscle groups, aiding ongoing muscle health and optimum performance.
I offer treatments as regular sessions or as part of pre-event preparation and post-event recovery.
- Industry Events & ConferencesI offer therapies and treatment demonstrations at corporate conferences, health and wellbeing events, community fairs, and business marketing and promotional events. Seated acupressure massage is particularly well suited to one-off event and conference provision.
- In the CommunityTherapies, treatments and exercise classes bring huge health and social benefits to communities. I work with community groups, care homes, social events and gatherings, and local councils, helping them develop their health and wellbeing programmes.
I first had sessions with Helen as part of her workplace visits, and her acupressure treatments have been very beneficial. I've suffered with back problems for many years and have tried several treatments but acupressure with Helen has really helped. She is professional and always puts you at ease. My wife and I now have treatments at home when Helen is in the area.
Michael, Regular Client